Annually the Saturday before Easter we carry
a Cross BEARING the Trials and Tribulations Plaguing Our Community
13.7 Mile Trip
Starting Place: Starke County Courthouse - Knox
Ending Place: Norwayne Field - North Judson
YOU ARE LOVED!
We started this to let everyone in our community know,
no matter what your facing we are HERE help you and we Love You,
and "GOD" Loves You and wants you to Know HIM.
2019 Walk Pictures
82 Years Young
Carrying our Communities Cross - Annual Event
For this event to be sucessful we need the following each year
This is an annual event "Carrying our Communities Cross" held the Saturday before Easter. We carry a full sized wooden cross 13.7 miles from the Starke County Courthouse in Knox to Norwayne Field in North Judson to BEAR the trials and tribulations plaguing our community.
Above all we want all residents in the area to know they are LOVED by us and God.
Latest Blog Posts
This is the Route we will be taking, we do make a stop 1/2 thru the walk to have a snack and use the restroom.
9am Begin at (Starke County Courthouse 53 E Washington St, Knox, IN 46534)
- Travel down Main Street to Culver Road (East 100 South)
- Turn Right on Culver Road and Travel to South 350 East
- Turn Left on South 350 East to East 200 South (Palmer Road)
- Turn Right on East 200 South (Palmer Road) to South Range Road
- Turn Left on South Range Road to East Toto Road
12pm Break, Snacks, Drink, Restroom (100 S Toto Road)
- Turn Right on South Range Road to East 400 South to South 350 West
- Turn Left on South 350 West to Arlington Ave (Lincoln Ave)
- Turn Right on Arlington Ave to Railroad Street
- Turn Left on Railroad Street to East Sycamore Street
- Turn Right on Sycamore Street to Lane Street
- Turn Left on Lane Street to Central Ave
- Turn Right on Central Ave to Norwayne Field
230pm Arrive at (Norwayne Field North Judson, IN 46366)